• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Allen Robinson Has Been Informed He Will Not Be Tagged - Enters Free Agency

bobsfoodbasics

Well holy sh!t.

If Robinson or Watkins isn’t in a Panthers uni next season then f*ck this organization. 

I didn’t think there was a chance ARob would hit FA but I guess the Jags are going to Jag.

You pay one of these guys (I prefer Robinson) whatever they want. End of discussion. 

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Well holy sh!t.

If Robinson or Watkins isn’t in a Panthers uni next season then f*ck this organization. 

I didn’t think there was a chance ARob would hit FA but I guess the Jags are going to Jag.

You pay one of these guys (I prefer Robinson) whatever they want. End of discussion. 

Been waiting on your return.

These WRs are calling our names! Let’s goooooooo Hurndawg make it happen.

tenor.gif?itemid=5110440

Watkins!

Robinson!

30 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

The good news is if there is one GM we should feel comfortable having in a situation where we’re going to have to back up the brinks truck, Hurney is that man!

That's only good news if he backs that truck up in the right parking space.

Willingness to spend is cool. Being smart enough to know who to spend it on is better.

48 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Well holy sh!t.

Wouldn't say "Jags gonna Jag", this makes sense. They have Hurns, Westbrook, Cole and they are likely gonna retain Lee due to releasing ARob. A bunch of good WRs, no need to have 5 good ones.

Archived