• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One of the top defensive ends in the world, former Panther, destroying Arena League in real time

Nails

3 minutes ago, Mage said:

It wasn’t dropped. He took a plea deal.

When Hardy appealed the decision, requesting a jury trial, the victim failed to appear in court to testify. As a result, the prosecutor's office dropped the charges, citing their inability to locate the victim, and "reliable information" that the two parties had reached a civil settlement.[29][30]

9 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

He should still be a panther

If that was the case, you'd think that he'd be on someone's roster in the NFL. Not even teams like the Bengals and Raiders would touch him and they're willing to overlook damn near anything character or even criminal related.

I still can't believe people think hardy did anything to that woman. Sure dude was crazy but that coke bitch was too crazy for him. Needless to say he squandered his second chance so really its all moot at this point. 

Christ almighty.

If we're still talking about Hardy when the hell will people get over Gettleman getting canned?

Just let it go, and move on, Jesus. If Hardy weren't such a dipshit he'd still be in the league.

The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

End of story. Get over it. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I still can't believe people think hardy did anything to that woman. Sure dude was crazy but that coke bitch was too crazy for him. Needless to say he squandered his second chance so really its all moot at this point. 

Did ANYTHING??? I'm 100% certain some ugly poo went down that night, but I highly doubt she was some innocent victim in it all. It's more like when crazy meets crazy. It's like fire and gasoline. Everyone knows what's gonna happen, but somehow the volatility of it all still catches us by surprise when it finally goes off.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Did ANYTHING??? I'm 100% certain some ugly poo went down that night, but I highly doubt she was some innocent victim in it all. It's more like when crazy meets crazy. It's like fire and gasoline. Everyone knows what's gonna happen, but somehow the volatility of it all still catches us by surprise when it finally goes off.

Almost all the evidence showed that her injuries were offensive. Still everyone knows what happens to a black man when he enters a court room with a white girl. Hardy would have gotten 20 years on his skin color alone. 

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

He didn’t squander it-he was by far the best defensive player on a very bad, dysfunctional team in the brightest of spotlights, where he had no chemistry.

The hypocritical phonies in the shield circle jerk blackballed him.

2 minutes ago, Nails said:

He didn’t squander it-he was by far the best defensive player on a very bad, dysfunctional team in the brightest of spotlights, where he had no chemistry.

The hypocritical phonies in the shield circle jerk blackballed him.

BsttiE2CYAAKPg8?format=jpg

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Almost all the evidence showed that her injuries were offensive. Still everyone knows what happens to a black man when he enters a court room with a white girl. Hardy would have gotten 20 years on his skin color alone. 

LOL! Sure, she was probably crazy (and so was he) and far from purely innocent in this situation, but she was using some awfully curious "offensive" methods to end up with bruises all over her neck and back.

Archived