• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One of the top defensive ends in the world, former Panther, destroying Arena League in real time

Nails

8 minutes ago, moresouthernthanyou said:

Even I know about Hardy.  Why was this thread created?

Did you click the links in the OP to get a taste of what he did to the poor fools in the Arena League tonight?

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

When Hardy appealed the decision, requesting a jury trial, the victim failed to appear in court to testify. As a result, the prosecutor's office dropped the charges, citing their inability to locate the victim, and "reliable information" that the two parties had reached a civil settlement.[29][30]

I’m referring to his charges regarding cocaine, not his domestic violence case.

1 hour ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Christ almighty.

If we're still talking about Hardy when the hell will people get over Gettleman getting canned?

Just let it go, and move on, Jesus. If Hardy weren't such a dipshit he'd still be in the league.

The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

End of story. Get over it. 

The Carolina Panthers have still never won a Super Bowl, and are bidding adieu to their sexual assaulting owner (oh the irony).  The Panthers have also unsatisfactorily addressed the defensive end position and desperately need a DOMINANT front to offset the question marks in the back.  So we are where we are and it is what it is.  We would become the Super Bowl favorite with this man, to the chagrin and ire of the other 31. 

38641F3A-79FE-4A67-8754-3ACD3581F939.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Mage said:

Okay. That doesn’t change anything I said. 

And?  A petty drug accusation keeping a player out of the CFL or NFL?  Zay Jones, OUR 2nd ROUND TARGET last year, was on bath salts, fought his brother, damaged property, nearly killed himself and others, and left a naked bloody mess on video.  Gimme a break.

Nails...agent or Hardy himself? 'Top Defensive End in the World'? Could've been. But, he screwed up. He might've been punished more severly initially, mainly because of the Ray Rice incident, but he wasn't innocent. And he surely showed himself when he got another chance. 

In order to be a professional, you have to act the part. That's on and off the field. In his case, on the sidelines with fellow teammates even. He wasn't focused. 

I'm critical of him because I was extremely disappointed at how good he could've been, but only to be continually let down by his antics. I remember posting a thread about him before he made a name for himself, regarding how much of an athletic freak he was, and how he could be a gem for the team. With the dominance, contact lenses, face paint, humor, and a little bit of crazy...he became a fan favorite. Me included. I met him, and he was one of the nicest players I've ever met. 

But, to place blame elsewhere, outside of himself, would be taking the wrong stance. He had a shot at greatness, and then was given a second chance. He blew it, and now has to result in dominating a league of inferior competition, instead of playing the best in the world. 

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

LOL! Sure, she was probably crazy (and so was he) and far from purely innocent in this situation, but she was using some awfully curious "offensive" methods to end up with bruises all over her neck and back.

Two bruises on her back and chin don't consist of "all over". Most of her damage came from her arms and feet which consists of someone who was attacking another and fell or was pushed. But like I said because she is a white female you and everyone else are going to stretch the facts to make the black guy guilty. Ray Rice cold clocked his GF but no one really cared because she was black. 

6 hours ago, Nails said:

And?  A petty drug accusation keeping a player out of the CFL or NFL?  Zay Jones, OUR 2nd ROUND TARGET last year, was on bath salts, fought his brother, damaged property, nearly killed himself and others, and left a naked bloody mess on video.  Gimme a break.

But did he date a white girl? That's really what did Hardy in. Well that and JR sailing him down the river with no paddle. But we know JR didn't want competition with the coke whores. 

Archived