• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis Has Been Suspended For Four Games After Testing Positive For A Banned Substance.

Saca312

I can understand to a degree why people would be upset with him about this, but it's tough to be an aging player in the NFL. Either way I'm sure this thread will inevitably be littered with I told you so remarks and people lining up to use this as vindication for other things.

I love TD the player. He's a warrior on the field. But he's been quite annoying off it since gettlemans firing.

he was clearly responsible for gettlemans firing and denied everything and had his wife fight his battle.

he swore he was gonna play out his entire contract, but bitched and whined when he had a year left.

He blamed the Panthers for him retiring next year because they only gave him a 1 year deal.

took no responsibility for the Adams hit and went on and on how he has a squeaky clean record, which isn't true.

he boycotted quite possibly the softest media market in the country. Blocked all of WFNZ and observer writers. Backed out of his weekly interview with WFNZ.

and now magicially he failed a PED test after taking the same supplement for 8 years. Give me a break.

Funny world we live in where all these clowns assault women or knowingly take HGH and will appeal charge after charge to try and save face. Yet the WPMOY and all around class act admits a mistake that he unknowingly committed and accepts his punishment. Makes me loathe those that are in the former category (Elliot, Brady and Burfict come to mind immediately)

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

I can understand to a degree why people would be upset with him about this, but it's tough to be an aging player in the NFL. Either way I'm sure this thread will inevitably be littered with I told you so remarks and people lining up to use this as vindication for other things.

I actually agree with you TheRed.  I don’t know the details, but contrary to his superhuman achievements, TD is still flesh and blood in mind and body.

Archived