• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Safety Brandon Bryant, Mississippi State, “physical marvel”, another Supplemental Draft option

Nails

53 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Isn't buying stolen goods what he was charged with?  I wouldn't say that's a serious crime.  Dumb sure,  but he was 18 years old. 

I thought he actually got caught stealing a laptop/personal property? I’m a bit rusty on the transgressions of a teenager from many years ago. 

I know something similar happened to John Wall - I believe he was in possession of stolen goods, was caught leaving the scene of a burglary with possessions but no one saw him commit the crime? Please correct me if I’m wrong. But I do know that his arrest is why UNC, Duke, and even NCSU stopped recruiting him and big surprise he winds up at an SEC institution known for very high standards and outstanding character. 

47 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I thought he actually got caught stealing a laptop/personal property? I’m a bit rusty on the transgressions of a teenager from many years ago. 

I know something similar happened to John Wall - I believe he was in possession of stolen goods, was caught leaving the scene of a burglary with possessions but no one saw him commit the crime? Please correct me if I’m wrong. But I do know that his arrest is why UNC, Duke, and even NCSU stopped recruiting him and big surprise he winds up at an SEC institution known for very high standards and outstanding character. 

He did not steal the laptop, he bought it even though he knew it was stolen. Still wrong, but not what you were saying. And I have no idea what you are trying to say in the last paragraph. Was that about Wall or Cam?

40 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

He did not steal the laptop, he bought it even though he knew it was stolen. Still wrong, but not what you were saying. And I have no idea what you are trying to say in the last paragraph. Was that about Wall or Cam?

The whole last paragraph is about Wall.  Like someone earlier said, it would have been much much easier to just say "I hate the SEC". Ha

50 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

2P was about John Wall. Pretty much interchangeable though with any high school, prep player with off the field issues or red flags - there is always room for you in the SEC. it wouldn’t surprise me to see Jalek Felton, who withdrew from UNC in Feb because he was going to be kicked out, transfer to an SEC school. 

5 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Uh, yeah, exactly like our franchise QB. Cam commited a serious crime and he was lucky he wasn’t more severely punished. It certainly looks like he learned from his mistake. And big surprise that abother SEC team took him back with open arms  

Take a look at that UF team that Cam was on, A LOT of choir boys. Percy Harvin, Aaron Hernandez, the Pouncey bros, Janoris jenkins, Will Hill, Riley Cooper, etc. Who knows how much BS those players were getting away with and had the problems covered up. Cam was probably just trying to fit in with the delinquents and criminal culture of UF Gator football under Urban Meyer. 

A5F84B55-26A2-4676-8B00-C31DDECB7182.gif.23084c84b9e073fbe5099d5b41bb3814.gif

Archived