• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor : Kemba to LA

on WFNZ they were tossing around a deal with Kemba going to LA in exchange for Lonzo Ball.  The deal would not work straight up but personally I would be willing to take on the headache of daddy Lavar if they were to add Kuzma to the deal to make the salaries work or maybe even Hart. Lonzo is the bigger guard that would pair with Monk I do believe and there is the Laker connection with Kupchak. Anyways this would all hinge on Paul George and Lebron also heading to LA , but what say the rest of you would you be interested in a deal for Lonzo. http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23878485/kevin-pelton-weekly-mailbag-how-lakers-add-kemba-walker-superteam

To be honest the Hornets picking up Lonzo, Brandon Ingram, and maybe picks wouldn’t be a bad trade at all. This fanbase doesn’t understand we don’t have the money to signed Kemba to huge contract and even if we do we are still not winning anything. It’s time to rebuild let’s be honest. I’m tried of not making the playoffs and signing Kemba long term pretty much keeps us out of contending because we want be able to afford to add pieces around him. 

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I can't envision Jordan wanting any part of Lavar after all the poo he talked about being better than him.

Jordan is going to bring the ball family here and then challenge him to a one on one before every practice.  :tongue:

8 hours ago, Bj-Monster23 said:

To be honest the Hornets picking up Lonzo, Brandon Ingram, and maybe picks wouldn’t be a bad trade at all. This fanbase doesn’t understand we don’t have the money to signed Kemba to huge contract and even if we do we are still not winning anything. It’s time to rebuild let’s be honest. I’m tried of not making the playoffs and signing Kemba long term pretty much keeps us out of contending because we want be able to afford to add pieces around him. 

There is no way we land Lonzo and Ingram (much less plus picks) for anything on our roster.  Kemba alone isn't enough, and the only other assets we have are Bridges and future picks, at which point we aren't really helping ourselves.

1 hour ago, acymetric said:

Jordan is going to bring the ball family here and then challenge him to a one on one before every practice.  :tongue:

There is no way we land Lonzo and Ingram (much less plus picks) for anything on our roster.  Kemba alone isn't enough, and the only other assets we have are Bridges and future picks, at which point we aren't really helping ourselves.

I’m not saying it’s likely we get all that but to get something before he leaves it’s better than nothing imo. But the Hornets are not going to give him up for free and Lonzo will definitely have to be included in the trade. 

Archived