• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game of Thrones - Season 8

Ja  Rhule

I think the scene where Littlefinger died had him addressing way too many past events for it to of been a faceless man.  Especially with Bran outing the events.   IMO it essentially would mean that the Faceless mean also become kinda all knowing of in regards to the face they would wear. 

Just now, Dex said:

This theory makes too much fuging sense. I thought today was just going to be like any other fuging Tuesday. My gawd.

lol fell down the rabbit hole, did you?

I could really see it happening in the books. I'm not sure the show will go out like that, but you never know. Especially if GRRM indeed told them the ending and they're going that route.

4 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

I wouldn't be so sure.  According to this article, he can see things, but he has to know where to look.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/game-of-thrones-how-brans-greensight-powers-work-isaac-hempstead-wright-interview-2017-8

That occurred to me but Bran had spent a day or more looking at all of the BS that Littlefinger had done to support the accusations against him and ultimately his execution.

Just seems like a helluva reach to think he would have only looked at his shenanigans before arriving in WF.

Littlefinger thrives in chaos and plots like nobody else (maybe save Varys) in the entire series.

I wouldn't put it past him to have had a hand in the events all the way back to the assassination attempt on Bran.

He originally lost the dagger the assassin used in a wager with Robert, but he later lies and says he lost it to Tyrion. He could have planned the hit on Bran even before the caravan left from King's Landing, and made sure the dagger found its way to the caravan's armory.

That said, if indeed he has been manipulating things from the beginning, I am starting to wonder if even Littlefinger has some sort of powers similar to Bran that we don't know about, and that enables his plotting ten fold, allowing him to stay one step ahead.

I know it is starting to sound even more crackpot, but you never know in this series.

7 minutes ago, Dex said:

He didn't know about Jon being the heir until Sam told him.

But he hadnt spent time looking at Jon the way he would have spent time looking at Littlefinger to justify an execution.

In the end there's no way to know until the final ep runs but Id be pretty pissed if they pulled this one.

1 minute ago, Inimicus said:

But he hadnt spent time looking at Jon the way he would have spent time looking at Littlefinger to justify an execution.

In the end there's no way to know until the final ep runs but Id be pretty pissed if they pulled this one.

See the source image

Bran would have to go look at the future AGAIN after talking with Littlefinger, since the comment he made "chaos is a ladder" is what Littlefinger said way back in season 1 tipped off Littlefinger.     Basically, Bran changed the future by dropping that.    Littlefinger is a genius so I hope he's still alive and sticks it to the rich and royalty and takes over lol.

I still feel Sansa or Tyrion or both take over but we'll see (or no one).    It makes perfect sense for Littlefinger to take his death honestly.   

Archived