• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game of Thrones - Season 8

Ja  Rhule

27 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Sorry for seeing this so late, but a lot of them.

The Valonqar prophecy meant nothing.

Jon being brought back and almost dying a bunch basically meant nothing. I guess his purpose was to kill Dany?

Dany met that mysterious masked woman (Quaithe IIRC) back in Essos, and that meant nothing.

Varys and the red priestess, not Mel, back in Essos, who hinted at his purpose.

The red coment.

Azor Ahai.

The Hound having some magical purpose in the R'hllor's plan. Cleganebowl wasn't really anything in the grand scheme.

There's some more, too, but those were the first I thought of.

Technically, Cersei’s little brother did cause her death, since he stayed loyal to Dany which in part enabled her to burn King’s Landing to the ground. 

I thought there was way too much fan service. It’s like they did that in place of a compelling story. Bummer.

10 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

This is going to blow up in a major way. 

And be forgotten about in a couple of weeks.

Just have those guys from "How It Should Have Ended" (YouTube) slap something together and call it good.

Jackass and honeycomb brothel joke...  I am not the owner, just sharing from another forum.

Madame: What can we do for you? Tyrion: I need a woman to lay with, for mine has left me. Madame: Whatever for? And what's with the honeycomb and the mule? Tyrion: My woman found a genie in a bottle, and he granted her three wishes. The first was for a house fit for a queen, so he gave her this damn honeycomb. The second wish was that she have the nicest ass in all the land, so he gave her this damn donkey... Madame: And what about the third wish? Tyrion: Well... she asked the genie to make my cock hang down past my knee. Madame: Well that one's not so bad eh? Tyrion: Not so bad!? I used to be six foot three!!!

4 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

Jackass and honeycomb brothel joke...  I am not the owner, just sharing from another forum.

Madame: What can we do for you? Tyrion: I need a woman to lay with, for mine has left me. Madame: Whatever for? And what's with the honeycomb and the mule? Tyrion: My woman found a genie in a bottle, and he granted her three wishes. The first was for a house fit for a queen, so he gave her this damn honeycomb. The second wish was that she have the nicest ass in all the land, so he gave her this damn donkey... Madame: And what about the third wish? Tyrion: Well... she asked the genie to make my cock hang down past my knee. Madame: Well that one's not so bad eh? Tyrion: Not so bad!? I used to be six foot three!!!

AWESOME! HAHAHA!

The more I reflect on it, the more the Jon Snow ending becomes an abomination.  

1.  Does it really matter that he killed Dany.   Even if he didn't want the throne what was even the point of the big Aegon Targaryen reveal ultimately?  He was ultimately the rightful heir to the throne over Dany.   So he killed the chick trying to swindle it from him.  I mean, yeah, he didn't want to rule but how does his bloodline not at least not get him off the hook from punishment.   So he has to be punished because he killed someone that took the throne by force? Someone essentially fraudulently jumping his place?   How does that not even get brought up by all the folks discussing Jon's punishment with the all powerful Grey Worm?  I mean seriously.  

2.  Then the punishment is nonsense.  Take the black and go serve your time at the Wall?  There is no Night's Watch.  Night King also destroyed the wall which magically has been rebuilt.   There is no functioning purpose for folks to be at the wall despite Tyrion trying to explain it all away saying they still needed a place to send naughty people.   And why the fug is Tormond and his folks chilling at Castle Black? essentially chilling there for months? instead of going exactly where they said they would be going which was back to the real North?  But I guess they just figured, nah, let's camp here at Castle Black in case Jon Snow happens to come back and then we will finally go back North. 

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

The more I reflect on it, the more the Jon Snow ending becomes an abomination.  

1.  Does it really matter that he killed Dany.   Even if he didn't want the throne what was even the point of the big Aegon Targaryen reveal ultimately?  He was ultimately the rightful heir to the throne over Dany.   So he killed the chick trying to swindle it from him.  I mean, yeah, he didn't want to rule but how does his bloodline not at least not get him off the hook from punishment.   So he has to be punished because he killed someone that took the throne by force? Someone essentially fraudulently jumping his place?   How does that not even get brought up by all the folks discussing Jon's punishment with the all powerful Grey Worm?  I mean seriously.  

2.  Then the punishment is nonsense.  Take the black and go serve your time at the Wall?  There is no Night's Watch.  Night King also destroyed the wall which magically has been rebuilt.   There is no functioning purpose for folks to be at the wall despite Tyrion trying to explain it all away saying they still needed a place to send naughty people.   And why the fug is Tormond and his folks chilling at Castle Black? essentially chilling there for months? instead of going exactly where they said they would be going which was back to the real North?  But I guess they just figured, nah, let's camp here at Castle Black in case Jon Snow happens to come back and then we will finally go back North. 

Yea, I'm surprised nothing came of Varys's scrolls that he sent out by the dozens... Christ this fuging writing was horrible.

Archived