• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Not-So-Perfect is brewing, could hit Sunday...

Chaos

We will get Smith more involved but not by locking in on him but using him in the slot, designing plays to get him the ball like reverses, slants, smoke routes. The biggest part of his yards will come when they lod the box to stop the run in the second half.

That is my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Speaking of toilets, I'm excited about Toilet Bowl III. We conquered the Redskin and Buc Toilets, but the Buffalo turd may not drain so easily.

It's exciting. Will we beat Buffalo and springboard to a 5-11 finish, or lose and go 4-12?

I breathlessly await...

I think the Bills might have shot their wad now.

I'm predicting Jake will have three TDs, one Int and come away with the win. Smitty will have two of the TDs, with Jeff King picking up the third TD toss.

DWill and Stewart will both crack the century mark, with DWill picking up the fourth touchdown of the day. Kasay will be perfect on extra points, and knock down a 44 yarder as well.

Pep will only pick up one sack, but so will Davis and Gamble will make his first INT of the year.

Final score: 31-10, Panthers.

Archived