• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Not-So-Perfect is brewing, could hit Sunday...

Chaos

Here are the facts:

1. Steve Smith just publicly demanded more action in the offense (in a round-about way).

2. Jake Delhomme is at his WORST when forcing passes to Smith in an effort to get him involved, and because of his comments, he will likely be locked onto his best buddy #89 often Sunday.

3 The Buffalo Bills intercepted Mark Sanchez five times this past weekend.

Now, swallow and digest all those ingredients, sit on the proverbial "thought-toilet", and share what's in the bowl....

If I was the Bills, I'd game plan for the very first play being that throw to Smith on the line of Scrimmage as soon as ball is hiked. the DB could jump it, pick-6

I think the odds of that play being called first are high, this team is so predictable.

run-run-run....t-bird...daddy takes it away and all that

more wildcat.. d-will getting loose and J-stew pounding the line in to submission

Jake catches some busted coverage and smith has a great day

fox smiles as his ass cools a bit momentarily

board melts down with "I told you so's" and "The Bills are terrible"

3-3

If I was the Bills, I'd game plan for the very first play being that throw to Smith on the line of Scrimmage as soon as ball is hiked. the DB could jump it, pick-6

I think the odds of that play being called first are high, this team is so predictable.

Either that or a "Go" route to SS which will be either over thrown and picked or under thrown and picked.

Let me add one more key ingredient to this rancid brew we're cooking up here - a Guatemalan Insanity pepper, if you will...

4. Trent Edwards status uncertain, the Panthers could be facing *gulp* backup QB Ryan Fitzpatrick. I don't think I need to expound upon the Panthers vs. backup QB's.

A lot of what Smith does will depend on how Davidson tries to use him. If Henning were still calling plays he would be used in at least one reverse and would get a few screens. With Davidson the odds are that he'll have Jake just heave it long and see if Smitty can catch up to it.

Archived