• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brother McCaffrey

Devil Doc

Just now, Devil Doc said:

I just thought it would be a cool idea... relax with the poo posting.

What you wrote literally has no meaning, they are words. Who the fug is howard, who is brother mccaffrey, what in the actual fug are you talking about?

Just now, RumHam said:

What you wrote literally has no meaning, they are words. Who the fug is howard, who is brother mccaffrey, what in the actual fug are you talking about?

Bug Howard is a WR on the Panthers #87 ... and Brother McCaffrey is Max McCaffrey who just got released... I yhink it would be cool to sign his brother for one game, just to see how he does.. Do I really have to explain it in that much detail?

6 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

Bug Howard is a WR on the Panthers #87 ... and Brother McCaffrey is Max McCaffrey who just got released... I yhink it would be cool to sign his brother for one game, just to see how he does.. Do I really have to explain it in that much detail?

Some of us were having trouble understanding what you meant. It would've made more sense if you said "We should sign McCaffrey's brother," not just headline it with "Brother McCaffrey."

Made it sound like he joined the Freemasons

poo posting would be making the headline "McCaffrey Cut"

with all the stuff to worry about not sure why this thread is such a trigger

oh, and here is link fwiw to news of the Max McCaffrey cut.  He is injured so little chance of swan song here.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/8/29/17797454/49ers-roster-cuts-max-mccaffrey-waived-injured-reserve-transactions

12 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

I think the problem with this thread is that it barely qualifies as being written in English. It is like it was written in English, translated to Sanskrit via google translate, then to German, then French, then back to English and posted here.

Maybe, I can fully understand it. It says... in short... Wouldn't it be cool to Cut the WR Bug Howard, to sign McCaffrey's brother, to play the last pre season game together, then cut him if he does not pan out... However, It was written in Shorthand English.

Archived