• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Create $5.1m In Additional Cap Space By Converting Luke's Salary Into A Signing Bonus

bobsfoodbasics

10 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Throw our 2 3rds at Seattle for Earl Thomas.

We're all worried about our secondary watching them get torched.  Watching Gaulden look bad alomg with the rest vs the Steelers 3rd stringers.

Thomas would be a Huge pickup

We have Adams who is 100 years old, Searcy is a Jag who is now in concussion protocol.  Then Gaulden who got wrecked by Pittsburghs 3rd string

Trot Collin Jones week 1?  Or Earl Thomas week 1?

Makes too much sense, and therefore will not happen. Also, can't wait for some dip poo Huddle "expert" to come on here and say "Oh no, Thomas is not worth that! That's too much!" Then, our secondary gets torched by Dak Prescotts inaccurate ass. 

1 minute ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Makes too much sense, and therefore will not happen. Also, can't wait for some dip poo Huddle "expert" to come on here and say "Oh no, Thomas is not worth that! That's too much!" Then, our secondary gets torched by Dak Prescotts inaccurate ass. 

This

Our secondary couldnt Buy a int last year.  Think it was at the very end of the season before they got their first int.

Thomas is one of the best center fielder since Ed Reed.  Injuries in the past plus safties $$ has gone down (see Honey Badger now)  we could get him 

Just now, kungfoodude said:

If he is as dead set on being a Cowboy as that article makes him seem, I am not sure that is a wise move for us.

He wants to because he is from texas but thinks he jist really wants to be a contender.  Have seen articles linked Greenbay as steep competition for him.

A 3rd and a late pick. If anyone was going to give a 2nd they would have by now. 

Tricky part is negotiating a future contract. This Safety market is just “strange” for lack of a better word. I’m all for buying in low, but don’t know if Thomas will oblige. 4/40M with 25M guaranteed wouldn’t hurt too much. 

Just now, Toomers said:

A 3rd and a late pick. If anyone was going to give a 2nd they would have by now. 

Tricky part is negotiating a future contract. This Safety market is just “strange” for lack of a better word. I’m all for buying in low, but don’t know if Thomas will oblige. 4/40M with 25M guaranteed wouldn’t hurt too much. 

Thats the thing.  Saftey price tags have really dropped here recently.  As you just saw with Honey Badger

Just now, ncfan said:

He wants to because he is from texas but thinks he jist really wants to be a contender.  Have seen articles linked Greenbay as steep competition for him.

I would hope any discussions of trades would involve doing our due diligence on being able to sign him to an extension. We definitely don't need to break the bank but we DO have a lot of cap room getting freed up the next two seasons. 

I would love to have him.

Archived