• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Create $5.1m In Additional Cap Space By Converting Luke's Salary Into A Signing Bonus

bobsfoodbasics

3 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Imagine if we would have let ryan kalil go. Would put us at around 20 million. 

Don’t go upsetting the casual fans who recognize the name.

Norwell (and Norman) should be on this team. Khalil and TD should not. Almost even price exchange throwing in a worthless player (Shepherd/Smith). He’ll skip on Kalils brother and we’d be really set, could have Thomas too. Hard to say this was hindsight when I think it was more of just not being Hurney’s style.

All good though, next year we won’t have any of them. Hurbeys way of planning for future.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I'm more concerned that Rivera may be counting on Amini to be a starting guard once he's healed.

Ditto Matt Kalil at left tackle.

The bad part is how clear as day better Van Roten is than him. 

OL Consistency is key in a successful season so I hoke GVR shows up enough to warrant he sticks. 

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Just saying Eric Reid would probably extremely cheap right now.

I doubt it, but even if he is do you want the season derailed by the distraction of him protesting every game, which he has not committed to refrain from?

I'm not convinced there's a big move incoming, but if there is it would be wise to wait until after Week 1 to make it.

Veteran players that are on the roster for opening day have their full season's salary guaranteed. If you wait till after the first Sunday, you avoid that.

Archived