• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Silotolu Starts...

twylyght

6 hours ago, twylyght said:

the only games we win are the ones where the defense can  dominate.  Amini single-handedly almost cost us this game.

As soon as he was on the OLine, every play crumbled.  We couldn't move the ball.  If Jarrett were any kind of smart, he'd have punted on the 4th and 10 and pinned us.  Lucky for us, he was world-class stupid with play calling and time management.

Cam won't last half the season if we have to start Amini.  At this point, I don't want him near an NFL field unless it's for the opposite team.

My question is did the Cowboys intentional hurt Williams? To me, it looked like he crawled in Williams knee or at least made no effort to avoid it.

4 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

My question is did the Cowboys intentional hurt Williams? To me, it looked like he crawled in Williams knee or at least made no effort to avoid it.

I can't speak to that.  I can only say that when I saw Amini come in to sub at LT, I knew we were fugged.  If we don't find a way to keep him on the sideline, he becomes worse than a liability in my eyes.

10 hours ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Stop it. Do any of you not realize Amini DIDNT START THE GAME. He started TWO rookies over Amini. That should tell you everything you need to know. Amini went in bc the new swing tackle isn't up to speed yet. Stop bitching about a good decision that you don't understand.

You think Amini understands 

13 hours ago, gmonjimbo said:

I agree he is a drive killer and will get your QB killed. Even when Taylor Moton got beat he at least tripped two Cowboys Defenders to prevent them from having a free shot at Cam. Amini doesnt even have the awareness to hold or grab a facemask. I hope Corey Robinson starts this week. 

You know what it's like to slip on ice or trip on something and you bust your ass so hard and fast that it's confusing and you can't really process what just happened? That's what it's like for Amini when he gets beat. It happens so suddenly and violently that he never saw it coming.

Archived