• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cams Housewife Look

chknwing

idgaf... but it irks me to no end that last night's late night post game show with Deion, LT, and whoever else it is, during the Panthers/Cowboys segment all they talked about was what was wrong with the Cowboys and then a little blurb at the end about Cam's wardrobe.

I know we're used to it, but we won the game. Let's sing the praises of the victorious team rather than talk about what the QB was wearing after you make excuses for the losing team the entire segment...

20 minutes ago, Bronn said:

idgaf... but it irks me to no end that last night's late night post game show with Deion, LT, and whoever else it is, during the Panthers/Cowboys segment all they talked about was what was wrong with the Cowboys and then a little blurb at the end about Cam's wardrobe.

I know we're used to it, but we won the game. Let's sing the praises of the victorious team rather than talk about what the QB was wearing after you make excuses for the losing team the entire segment...

It'll never happen. The South runs circles around the East and they get all the pub. 

Archived