• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints defense takes a hit: CB Patrick Robinson placed on IR

Saca312

3 hours ago, Asurfaholic said:

GFY. You are making an ass of yourself 

dirty, unnecessary, ugly. It’s all the same thing. 

No reason to barrel roll dive at someone’s legs. I feel the same way when I see people trying to roll ankles after the tackle. Specifically remember someone doing that to Greg Olsen one game as he tried to get into the end zone. Dirty.

here's something we can all agree on;

vontaze-burfict-3.png

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

clearly tongue in cheek. try to keep up.

oh wait you're that guy who blamed cam for this interception in week 2:

it's always the saddest sacks who cozy up to these rival fans. they bond over their hatred for our hall of fame qb.

Half this board is pissed when we win. 

8 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

clearly tongue in cheek. try to keep up.

oh wait you're that guy who blamed cam for this interception in week 2:

it's always the saddest sacks who cozy up to these rival fans. they bond over their hatred for our hall of fame qb.

And you're one of the people that denied Cam taunted Dunlap despite the fact that he said so himself. Wtf is your point? That I should be okay with a Panthers fan being a scumbag and wishing injury on other players?

Wtf are you on. You and TheRed I usually agree with when I see y'all posting in The Tinderbox but y'all have been acting all kinds of drugged out lately with this garbage where anyone that criticizes Cam is instantly low key racist. You're acting as ignorant as Carolina Chuck at this point.

All I did was quote the part where you said Robinson deserved getting hurt and said wtf. That was it. Didn't attack you or nothing. YOU went out of your way to come after me. All you had to say was "it was tongue in cheek" because after reading the follow up posts to that it surely did not seem tongue in cheek, hence my surprise and questioning. 

"it's always the saddest sacks who cozy up to these rival fans. they bond over their hatred for our hall of fame qb." Not sure who you're targeting with this one, because it clearly isn't me. Hatred for Cam? More like hatred for the people that turn, "He could have done better," to a social justice issue. Crazy that you are so adamant about not persecuting groups of people, but then turn around and call out rival fans like you can't be friends with fans that have differing views than your own.

Oh wait.

I see.

The hypocrisy and projection make sense now.

Archived