• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just walked in on a lady taking a poo

Hotsauce

I approached a single room, unisex bathroom. As in, a single, lockable door off a major hallway, that houses a toilet and sink. 

I turned the handle, which wasn’t locked, opened the door, and a lady was pooping. I immediately apologized and closed the door and got the hell out of there. 

So my question is, should I have knocked?  

My immediate thought is, your only supposed to knock if you approach a stall. But, if your in a lockable room, I shouldn’t be required to knock to enter. 

Thoughts?

also, I assume she was taking a dump, she very well could have been peeing.  Butt for the sake of this story poop>pee because poop is funny 

I gave this some thought- because I have enough idle time to do just that- and oddly came up with this.

Had this been in an office space where I work, I likely would have knocked without entering. Probably the whole embarrassing idea of having to see a co-worker everyday whom I caught pinching a loaf would be a little uncomfortable for me and downright embarrassing for her.

If it was in a public space like, say, the concourse at BOA where there are several of these "family-style" restrooms, if the door is unlocked, I'm going in.

Archived