• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D.J. Moore was electric, but

Rags

15 hours ago, Rags said:

He was shut out the second half.

This isn't a bad thing, he was electric for us the first half.

But the Ravens adjusted to him. As will other teams now that tape is out. This is why we've been using him sparingly.

Torrey Smith, a veteran isn't flashy like more but he's been geling more as our offense has. He's our Cotch. This core needs him just as much as we need Moore.

This is mainly for @RumHam who can't tell the difference between a rock and a vet. But I know if Moore starts cooling off we'll lose our heads and start blaming everyone. Moore flashed today. That's what rookies do. 

Terrific team win. Moore's gonna be special. I cannot stop cumming.

I think him being shut out had more to do us intentionally involving the tight end more in the passing game, and switching to ball control mode in the second half with a big lead.  The good thing is, I almost think the Panthers are starting to realize you can still control the clock by throwing the ball!!!!

15 hours ago, Rags said:

He was shut out the second half.

This isn't a bad thing, he was electric for us the first half.

But the Ravens adjusted to him. As will other teams now that tape is out. This is why we've been using him sparingly.

Torrey Smith, a veteran isn't flashy like more but he's been geling more as our offense has. He's our Cotch. This core needs him just as much as we need Moore.

This is mainly for @RumHam who can't tell the difference between a rock and a vet. But I know if Moore starts cooling off we'll lose our heads and start blaming everyone. Moore flashed today. That's what rookies do. 

Terrific team win. Moore's gonna be special. I cannot stop cumming.

Holy poo.

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

Smith hasn't hit 90 yards receiving in his last 22 games.  Moore hit it in just five.  Assuming Moore is over his propensity to fumble, I have seen all I need to see to feel comfortable with Moore getting the nod over Smith moving forward.

Archived