• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Gameday Thread

Shocker

The 4th quarter was painful to watch.  It was Kemba literally playing 1 v 5 on every possession, and we were all just hoping he could score.  Not only is that not sustainable, it's pathetic.  Borrego has left a lot to be desired, in my opinion.  Also, someone needs to help Miles Bridges with his shot.  He shotputs the ball toward the rim, and the ball has zero rotation.  It's ugly.

10 hours ago, rhyslloyd said:

The 4th quarter was painful to watch.  It was Kemba literally playing 1 v 5 on every possession, and we were all just hoping he could score.  Not only is that not sustainable, it's pathetic.  Borrego has left a lot to be desired, in my opinion.  Also, someone needs to help Miles Bridges with his shot.  He shotputs the ball toward the rim, and the ball has zero rotation.  It's ugly.

TP and Lamb hit some decent shots in the fourth from what I recall. Lamb has come into his own. 

On another note. Can someone explain to me why Willy is not getting any minutes anymore? 

Archived