• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of yall here doubting us...

Crazydounut

Stop or gtfo. Yall are the same people on the wagon when we do good. If yall wanna doubt our chances after ONE bad game then get off this board. I am tired of seeing "We aren't beating New Orleans, or "We aren't making the playoffs" or "Off-season plans". I am not or ever giving up on this team. We are Super Bowl contenders still idc. New England a few years back got beat down by KC on mnf AT HOME. They won the super bowl that year (im pretty sure). They are currently losing to Tennesse 27-10 in the 4th quarter. They are still SB contenders correct? One loss does not define a team or a season. Carolina typically comes off of losses well. I wouldn't be suprised if we put up 40+ against Detroit next week.

Keep Pounding TIL I DIE

Nobody's on the wagon dude , I'm so tired of you homers that are always positive even after we got destroyed . I'm tired of getting my hope up every season just to have it smashed every damn season . All I want is one damn Super Bowl . No ones a fake fan so cut that bs out . Season is still alive and like I said I'd be proud if we at least make the playoffs but I want a damn Super Bowl and I'm tired of ron rivera and his conservative bull crap . You can't be proud of the way we got killed on Thursday night football and to add salt to the wound the saints are on fire 

51 minutes ago, Crazydounut said:

Stop or gtfo. Yall are the same people on the wagon when we do good. If yall wanna doubt our chances after ONE bad game then get off this board. I am tired of seeing "We aren't beating New Orleans, or "We aren't making the playoffs" or "Off-season plans". I am not or ever giving up on this team. We are Super Bowl contenders still idc. New England a few years back got beat down by KC on mnf AT HOME. They won the super bowl that year (im pretty sure). They are currently losing to Tennesse 27-10 in the 4th quarter. They are still SB contenders correct? One loss does not define a team or a season. Carolina typically comes off of losses well. I wouldn't be suprised if we put up 40+ against Detroit next week.

Keep Pounding TIL I DIE

51 minutes ago, Crazydounut said:

Keep Pounding TIL I DIE

You brought up new England , yes they lost but they are a known Super Bowl contender . We are nothing . I would love to win every game but do I believe we are going to win ? No . If you think we are going to beat the saints you are one a delusional homer or you don't watch games other then the panthers 

9 minutes ago, raz said:

so, as a fan i'm not allowed to say we kinda suck?  when we kinda suck?    huh.    i think if you just believe hard enough we will win.   if we don't, it's your fault.  

Not on the huddle we are the best team in the NFL and cams the best player in NFL history and rons the best coach ever . Never talk bad about the panthers losing 52-21 or the positive (panthers will win the sb  )homers  will cry to have you banned 

Archived