• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Game Interview

Paintballr

I couldn’t listen to the entire thing, but anyone who did or has a link can you share? 

Luke did mention communication was key and sometimes he wished he could be a better communicator, and wish he could go back and communicate better. What was he trying to say? Blown coverage on the Captain or Elder throws? 

Also, Peppers said that adjustments are though to do mid game, but we got to do better with them and executing to the adjustments. 

Seems like a trend to anyone? Washington or players to blame?

6 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He’s the leader of the defense. This makes no sense. All the kudos about him before this year we’re based on how he’s be able to sniff out plays before they happen. He is our defensive coach on the field.

It is a little telling that he doesn’t feel like he’s doing this as well. Have all the offensive coaches figured him out to the point where he is no longer calling their plays or is our new DC putting him in spots where he can’t do it anymore?

Probably the latter,.. so he’s been lights out since taking middle from Jon Beason and even through last season and now all of a sudden he can’t diagnose plays?

——probably Washington making the defense too stiff and complicated—

9 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He’s the leader of the defense. This makes no sense. All the kudos about him before this year we’re based on how he’s be able to sniff out plays before they happen. He is our defensive coach on the field.

It is a little telling that he doesn’t feel like he’s doing this as well. Have all the offensive coaches figured him out to the point where he is no longer calling their plays or is our new DC putting him in spots where he can’t do it anymore?

I’m saying it sounds like he is having to do more “coaching” than in the past. If this is true, why?

21 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

I watched Rivera’s. He threw his secondary under the bus. Nothing new for him. No accountability 

yup. he said they were in position to make plays and our players have to make plays.

i wonder why we have to execute perfectly and have practically zero margin for error to win games. hmmmm.

Archived