• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Return of Wilkes?

MVPccaffrey

Where is leslie Frazier, or Rahim Morris? I would also look to our current LB coach. I want a change in the secondary and DC. 

I like Rivera, and I think that his team plays for him. I think players respect him as a former player, and I think he takes great interest in who they are as people and human beings. If Newton gets 6 yards on 1st down instead of 3 we get the first down, and we aren't talking about this anymore. If the 1 time we gave up a pressure on 2nd down and newton doesnt have to throw the ball away, we arent talking about this. If Newton doesnt throw a pick on 1st down after a PI call in the redzone, we aren't talking about this. 

What we should be talking about is the lack of production from our CB's when the game was on the line, and their lack of ability to PLAY AND USE CORRECT tech, that you teach in fuging HS football. It was garbage. James has been garbage, Corn was absolutely garbage and Munnernlyn is garbage. 

7 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Where is leslie Frazier, or Rahim Morris? I would also look to our current LB coach. I want a change in the secondary and DC. 

Frazier is McDermott's DC in Buffalo. Just for the record, he and Ron Rivera were teammates in Chicago.

Last I heard, Morris was the receivers coach (yes, I said the receivers coach) in Atlanta.

6 hours ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

Yes, but if Sean McDermott gets canned too, I'd take him over Wilkes.

Wish more people around here would actually pay attention to football. McDermott isn't getting fired, their situation isn't even close to the same as AZ and they made the playoffs last year for the first time in forever and are 4-7 now and could finish 8-8 easily. They have a young team that actually like him as well....

Unlike Rivera, McDermott actually admits his mistakes and in doing so he gained back his teams respect when it was true that he was losing the locker room, but no more.

43 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

no i want all new coaches and a new gm no more richardson and rivera , new got a new onwer next step new gm and new coach

the fact that it is even brought up is just par for the course for such a lazy, conservative, and mediocre fanbase.

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

Wish more people around here would actually pay attention to football. McDermott isn't getting fired, their situation isn't even close to the same as AZ and they made the playoffs last year for the first time in forever and are 4-7 now and could finish 8-8 easily. They have a young team that actually like him as well....

Unlike Rivera, McDermott actually admits his mistakes and in doing so he gained back his teams respect when it was true that he was losing the locker room, but no more.

It isn't outside the realm of possibility that he gets canned.  Yes, he hasn't been as bad as Wilkes, but about 5 coaches get fired every year and he's two weeks out from getting blown out by Chicago

2 hours ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

It isn't outside the realm of possibility that he gets canned.  Yes, he hasn't been as bad as Wilkes, but about 5 coaches get fired every year and he's two weeks out from getting blown out by Chicago

they could loose every game from here on out and he would be brought back, they didn't go to the playoffs for 20 years bro.

Archived