• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL'S KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN ... In Hotel Video

bobsfoodbasics

8 hours ago, rodeo said:

not to defend what he did but that title is so sensationalized. he didn't brutalize poo, he shoved her out of his room and then gives like a half-hearted boot thump to her butt. he shouldn't have done it but watching the video is very different than reading that headline.

Now that's funny coming from you. 

2 hours ago, Navy_football said:

Yeah bad look, but nowhere near as bad as Ray Rice. 

This woman never appeared to be in any real danger. Kareem actually showed a lot of restraint. He could have gotten to her if he really wanted to. On the other hand, Ray Rice looked like he broke his girlfriend's jaw in multiple places with that hit. It was friggin brutal and hard to watch. 

Fully agreed. Hunt will now get lumped in with Rice, unfair as it may be.

Just now, HarambeLivesOn said:

yea but apparently excusing the beat down of a chick is okay.

nope. not okay either. violence against women (kicking while they are on the ground?) bad stuff and inexcusable.

not putting up with the racist poo though.

calling women bitches and condoning any violence against them (or really anyone) is not cool and i'm going to start cracking down on that as well. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Nuts said:

WHAT HUNT DID WAS STUPID!!!!! BUT YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL THAT THAT LADY WAS DRUNK AS A DONKEY

Yep, just another stupid teenage girl thinking she's grown.  I don't even know why Hunt would hang out with girls like that in the 1st place.  Does the NFL not teach these guys anything?

Hunt should be held accountable for what he did no doubt, but also I’ll bet money that the league has seen the video months ago. It got leaked to the public and now the league and the chiefs are outraged. If the league didn’t see it the chiefs tried to bury it. 

9 hours ago, Swaggasaurus said:

This is a super huge overreaction. Like he kind of pushed her and then kicked her in the butt. The most damage came when he pushed the dude into her. If she called him a racial slur I don’t feel sorry for her. 

This, to me is about the same as the Joe Mixon deal. Both times the man was not at fault. Ladies, don’t buck up to any men if you can’t handle the consequences 

Stupid post. Be a bigger man and walk away. As Hunt is about to find out, it ain’t worth it. Who knows how much $$$$ this is going to cost him. I’d like to see some more evidence that she used a racial slur. 

Archived