• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinicke to IR

countryboi

On 12/26/2018 at 4:13 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Voth has indicated that Marshall Newhouse might not be healthy enough to go on Sunday, which would mean Chris Clark would be back on the left.

Have fun, Kyle :fear:

Newhouse was more of a turnstile than Clark ever was. I don't necessarily see this as a bad thing. Well, except for the "Have fun, Kyle" part.

On 12/26/2018 at 11:32 AM, Mr. Scot said:

The kids got balls big enough to shoot out of a cannon. I'll give him that.

Unfortunately, I don't think his body matches his bravado.

Honestly no business as #2 on and NFL roster, not even sure about #3

nice kid, guts yes but who did not know this was going to happen with that offensive line and his lack of size

48 minutes ago, Beastepbones said:

With exception of personally feeling bad for heinicke. I think this is great for the team Gilbert is much better hope he gets a chance to play.

If he was so much better then why didn't he get picked up?  I think you are expecting too much from him and his impact.  He's only here for one game and will be an emergency backup that's it.

6 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

If he was so much better then why didn't he get picked up?  I think you are expecting too much from him and his impact.  He's only here for one game and will be an emergency backup that's it.

You apparently didn't watch the preseason the last two years if you think that heinicke deserved to start and Gilbert don't.

Archived