• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Stewart officially retires as a Carolina Panther

therealmjl

18 hours ago, outlaw4 said:

Absolutely nasty stiff arm. A shame he had chronic ankle problems. He played through it, however, and rarely did I question his effort.

One of his many great moments...

doSBm75.gif.9cc5a3b806798b2eb99fc370bd47970e.gif

I will forever remember this play. Being able to see this live and experience the stadium shaking was incredible. 

Happy retirement Stew! 

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

Steve Smith flew in from NFL Network draft preparations to be here for J-Stew's retirement ceremony and will fly right back after. Attendees also include former teammates Ryan Kalil, Mike Tolbert, Kurt Coleman and Brenton Bersin and GM Marty Hurney.

Bersin only attended because he went to Wofferd.

So Stew pretty much confirmed that the Panthers have a 89 thing coming up this year.  All gold statue outside the stadium, 89's face at midfield and black helmets with a 89 decal on the back. 

EaRX5Ddh_bigger.jpgMax HensonVerified account @PanthersMax
FollowFollow @PanthersMax
More

Stewart to Ron: "I want to thank Coach Rivera for helping me rise above the ashes. There was a time in my career where there was a lot of uncertainty. I battled through a lot of injuries. I thank you for challenging me... and for making football fun again."

10:22 AM - 24 Apr 2019

Archived