• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why does Tre Boston have so many fan boys?

jamos14

Just now, jamos14 said:

I did.  I guess that shows you we don't know poo and the only people that do are the NFL talent evaluators (who haven't signed Tre Boston b/c he sucks)

And the Ppl on Reddit (in your personal opinion).. 

Just a question if he gets signed liked many other guys later in the FA process do.. How does your opinion hold weight??

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

And the Ppl on Reddit (in your personal opinion).. 

Just a question if he gets signed liked many other guys later in the FA process do.. How does your opinion hold weight??

I'm sure he will eventually be signed by someone unless he's expecting more than vet minimum.  I'm just keeping my fingers crossed it's not us.  I want our team to get better.  

3 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

I did.  I guess that shows you we don't know poo and the only people that do are the NFL talent evaluators (who haven't signed Tre Boston b/c he sucks)

Oh and just to be honest.. I liked the Martin signing to. For the same reason I wanted to take a shot with Pryor.. 1st round talent in a different situation low risk high reward move.. Especially for a team with little FA money to play with..

Because Colin Jones? Because he is a known commodity and we are fairly comfortable with the floor that he brings. 

Its like calling up your ex when you are single and looking for some ass. Yea she can’t tackle but im not trying to marry her, just need someone that looks-the-part for a little while until I find something better.

Archived