• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re going 16-0 this season

11 hours ago, Lumps said:

First off, I’m not negative but reactive. I like to get excited after seeing something exciting. And I am optimistic about this year, even though after last year I have little reason to be. That’s optimistic don’t you think?

But there are two sides of the spectrum. And equally annoying fans are on the sides of the extremes.

We are going to the playoffs this year, win the NFC south this year, having a winning record this year, Cam will return this year...hell, even we won’t get swept by the Saints again this year are more excitable statements to me. But really 16-0?

Sounds bi polar to be because these kind of extreme fans are the ones calling for everyone to be fired, Cam to be traded and Tepper to the devil reincarnate the first loss of the year. Saying we will be 16-0 is the same to me as those kinds of threads.

So yea maybe it’s me but carry on...I expect no bitching from any of you guys when these bi polar threads emerge plz

Let me just say how grateful we are to have such an expert on how to be a good fan. We should all be taking notes from you. 

16 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You sound dumb as Fuvk . How many teams have went 16-0 !? You don’t have to go 16-0 to have a great season .. odds, history, etc will tell you 16-0 is very unlikely . Those 16-0 predictions aren’t bipolar .. their “ratarded” especially to be defending them . Lmfaoo

Something about this lost little falcon fan calling someone dumb while writing this post makes me feel good about being a panther fan.

30 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You sound dumb as Fuvk . How many teams have went 16-0 !? You don’t have to go 16-0 to have a great season .. odds, history, etc will tell you 16-0 is very unlikely . Those 16-0 predictions aren’t bipolar .. their “ratarded” especially to be defending them . Lmfaoo

501C2CB7-7301-4F32-A956-2F0ECBE94941.gif.9c271f025919d92b79c0ee1de4c2bcb6.gif

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Expecting to win whenever you play a contest is probably a residual from playing, coaching and competing my whole life. Sure it may not have been at a very high level but I always expect to win whenever I do something. Sometimes it becomes painfully clear that that is not going to happen and I may have been more hopeful than realistic. Which is what this is about. Would I bet that we go 19-0 this year? No way. As you point out, nobody has. But this is July and we are 0-0 like anyone else. Would I think it would be successful if we go 10-6 and exit early? Hell no. Anything other that a Super Bowl victory means we end up in disappointment and right now I love the team, Cam's  recovery, and the potential this team has. If that is dumb as hell, then guilty as charged.  Fan is short for Fanatic and when it comes to my emotions about the Panthers I am guilty. So Yeah.     19-0 all the way to Miami. And there is nothing to defend. Is it going to happen? I hope so. That would be historic.  Will it? Unlikely .  

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

Let me just say how grateful we are to have such an expert on how to be a good fan. We should all be taking notes from you. 

Pfft the OP is weak, 16-0? we’re going to extend Cam 5 years and go 95-0. Maybe even 10 years but let’s not get carried away. Maybe I should create a thread about it. Then I can be a ‘better fan’ than the OP!

Like every year, you’re the one that will have to police the ‘trade cam’, ‘fire everyone’  threads after the first loss from the same exact thread creators lol

2 hours ago, Lumps said:

Pfft the OP is weak, 16-0? we’re going to extend Cam 5 years and go 95-0. Maybe even 10 years but let’s not get carried away. Maybe I should create a thread about it. Then I can be a ‘better fan’ than the OP!

Like every year, you’re the one that will have to police the ‘trade cam’, ‘fire everyone’  threads after the first loss from the same exact thread creators lol

Good. At least we understand each other. Let me do the policing if it needs to be done.

Archived