• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for psl owners

panther4life

Curious to gauge what face value is for the regular season games this year. Wanting to buy some tickets but without knowing face value, hard to gauge what’s a good deal and what isn’t. Would appreciate anyone chiming in with their section and regular season game prices. 

Also if any games are considered “premium” this year? Thanks 

514 row 4 = $2000.23 for 2 tickets. Not sure the breakdown. I think last year preseason tickets were around $45 each. I think we’re around $100-110 per regular season. Was just looking at 2015 stubs I saved and they were $74.50 for same seats (sad I won’t be getting that as a keepsake) but I think that was before they reduced preseason ticket price and inflated regular season to balance 

7 hours ago, section514 said:

Absurd my ticket cost has gone up $500 in 4 yrs.(2 tickets) along with that, same parking lot has went from $300 to $600 for the season. Pricey hobby we have for 10 home games 

I get it, I used to own seats in 505. First row of the section, loved them. But ticket prices started  $840 for the year for a set of 2. I remember them increasing $500 total in same time period but that for both seats, so a $250 increase per seat. 

I sold my seats midway through the 16 season and haven’t been back since. But now I’m getting the itch to attend a few games again this year

2 hours ago, ok2h8pep said:

I'm looking at my account right now and I don't see anywhere that the single ticket price is broken out.  It may depend on what payment plan is selected.

Panthers be like "pay it bitch and don't ask questions".

yep, no price on my tickets either.

2 hours ago, blackcat said:

yep, no price on my tickets either.

Hey guys, look at the lower right of your ticket and touch  ‘ticket details’

it will turn the ticket around and the price will be on the bottom. 

8B121004-93FF-411A-B269-DCE9F2ECD094.jpeg

12 hours ago, section514 said:

Absurd my ticket cost has gone up $500 in 4 yrs.(2 tickets) along with that, same parking lot has went from $300 to $600 for the season. Pricey hobby we have for 10 home games 

If enough people are willing to pay the price owners will continue raising them

9 hours ago, ok2h8pep said:

I'm looking at my account right now and I don't see anywhere that the single ticket price is broken out.  It may depend on what payment plan is selected.

Panthers be like "pay it bitch and don't ask questions".

Yeah. I had to ask my concierge (guest host) the breakdown too as the online ticketing doesn’t show the breakdown like the hard copy Tix 

Archived