• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera: Missed opportunities cost us the game

ncfan

3 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

Cut Manhertz.

This, sadly I can agree with. We need a first string TE that was Greg for the past few years besides last year. Block, hands, and Brains.

I love Greg but he’s not a blocking TE anymore and defenses know when we put in our “blocking” TE’s.

One aspect I’d like to point out: yes we lost to a defending super bowl runner up, but I’m not convinced the Rams are even an above average team at this point. This isn’t a moral victory imo. Coaching had a significant impact on the outcome of the game no matter how you slice it. The players and yes “missed opportunities” we’re actually as significantly impactful. I thought we out played the Rams for the majority of the game. To lose at home in that fashion is at minimum marginally discouraging. If we lose on Thursday to the fuging Bucs, this coaching staff should be relieved of all duties before midnight. 

Can we get some reporters with some balls who will ask the questions we actually want answers to? Have we had headset issues for 8 fugging years? How do we not have a plan for what to do when we have headset issues? You are supposed to be the cream of the crop in all of coaching: an NFL head coach. And you constantly waste timeouts and do not get calls in. Lack of preparation and no attention to detail. Can somebody please fugging call him out pretty please.

Archived