• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The decline of Cam Newtons

raleigh-panther

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

Even if Newton is declining, I could never hold it against him.  He’s been amazing for us throughout his career, he deserved a better offense sooner.

No doubt but it may be time to move on if we don't see major improvement from here on.  Start with the head coach and go from there.

Everybody saying "it's been a year since Cam played, it's too early for these threads, etc".

James Winston is playing a better game against a tougher defense, on the road.

Let that poo sink in. IDGAF about how early it is, Cam is not the Cam we know and love. Hope he balls out in the second, but it doesn't look good so far.

1 minute ago, Wolfpack352 said:

When will you Cam nuthuggers realize that this man WILL NOT take us to another superbowl?!?  He has checked out, thinking about his family now, next fashion statement, food trucks and etc....  He has enough money and tired of getting hit, he done!

I don’t believe cam has checked out... he just can’t do it anymore I doesn’t have the same touch... I hope I’m wrong...

4 minutes ago, Wolfpack352 said:

When will you Cam nuthuggers realize that this man WILL NOT take us to another superbowl?!?  He has checked out, thinking about his family now, next fashion statement, food trucks and etc....  He has enough money and tired of getting hit, he done!

Uhhh, what does any of that stuff have to do with his play on the field.  You think he is the first QB to get paid or something?

Archived