• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-2 and 0

CRA

3 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Stats are for nerds.  Shula couldn't win at Bama and Norv has big big diamonds and they didn't come from his daddy.

HC and OC are two different things.  Rivera was a great DC...never been a great HC even when he won COY

36 minutes ago, CRA said:

I wouldn’t of said that a couple years ago though.  A non dual threat Cam a couple years ago would have been somewhere around average. We could win with him.   

But whatever the cause....he has declined as a passer.  And if he isn’t a dual threat now? He is below average.   

Playcalling was fine today.   We had a billion chances.   

I said it a year ago. Labrum injuries never get better. It just changes that shoulder/arm. It never feels like it did before.

I don't really think anybody can objectively debate the fact that Newton played poorly tonight.

Said it elsewhere: I want to see if he can get back to the person we used to know given time, but that process itself is flawed because it has to occur behind an underperforming offensive line.

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't really think anybody can objectively debate the fact that Newton played poorly tonight.

Said it elsewhere: I want to see if he can get back to the person we used to know given time, but that process itself is flawed because it has to occur behind an underperforming offensive line.

I liked the Cam that acted like a baby after a loss and sulked.  That dabbed during the games and had old soccer mom’s getting offended.  That was my quarterback .....

Not a fan of this dude that puts tremendous effort into dressing like a grandma post game after a loss and the only joy he displays on a football field is in pregame warmups. 

7 hours ago, CRA said:

If Cam isn’t a dual threat QB he is a below average QB.   They wouldn’t even run Cam freaking Newton to get a half yard with the game on the line.  A gadget is the better option? If that is true Allen gives us a better chance 

The way the D played and the WRs got open....we easily handle Tampa  with an average QB tonight 

Sincerely, 

one of Cam’s biggest supporters (and that started pre-draft when most didn’t even like the idea)

if he is hurt.  Sit him. Simple as that. 

Oh Jesus, here we go again.....I didnt see Cam's presser last night.  Did he say that hes hurt?

8 minutes ago, joemac said:

Oh Jesus, here we go again.....I didnt see Cam's presser last night.  Did he say that hes hurt?

He won’t say it. 

But he doesn’t say what Ron says.  He just says it is irrelevant to talk about and doesn’t matter.  IMO, he indicated enough that both were an issue right now in his presser when asked about the subject. 

Newton has never had 2 games in a season with zero rush yards.  He did it back to back to open the season.  He isn’t healthy.  Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure it out.   The entire Bucs gameplan showed from the jump they knew he wouldn’t be running and couldn’t throw.  And all you got to is watch him. No question now and every opponent going forward will play us with those two factors being known 

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

He won’t say it. 

But he doesn’t say what Ron says.  He just says it is irrelevant to talk about and doesn’t matter.  IMO, he indicated enough that both were an issue right now in his presser when asked about the subject. 

Newton has never had 2 games in a season with zero rush yards.  He did it back to back to open the season.  He isn’t healthy.  Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure it out.   The entire Bucs gameplan showed from the jump they knew he wouldn’t be running and couldn’t throw.  And all you got to is watch him. No question now and every opponent going forward will play us with those two factors being known 

OK, I just watched his presser from last night.  Hes definitely not 100 percent, he alludes to it in his interview.  Also, he said he would have loved to carry the ball on that last play.  So, I dont think his lack of running is his idea.  His foot must still be messed up, or something new that we dont know about yet.  It really really pains me to say this, because I have been the biggest Cam stan that there is, but damn, if this doesnt get any better its time for us to look for a new QB.....I dont even want to consider the options right now.  Its like being in a long term relationship that you know is not going well, but the idea of getting back out there and dating again is terrifying.

Archived