• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys are killing me.

iamhubby1

I would like to preface this by saying that I in no way endorse the product we have been given so far this season. 

That said. Man, it is comical how far the vast majority have gone to voice their displeasure. You ain't happy, and you are going to dang sure let the world know. Every perceived slight, whether real, or imagined, is overblown to smithereens, and no one shall escape your wrath. Heaven help the poor soul brave enough to even remotely sound optimistic. They are brow beaten within an inch of their poor miserable lives. How dare the Football team I route for not play up to my standards. Burn it down. 

All over a GAME. 

I finally watched the game yesterday. After reading the game day thread, I was a tad apprehensive going in. What I saw was nowhere near what I had read. And most of what I read I couldn't repeat to my mother. Everyone trying to out Troll each other. I couldn't stop reading. Just a bunch of petulant spoiled children mad because they were told to put the Ipad away and come to dinner. LOL

So, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. You have made this difficult time, just a little easier. "It's gold Jerry, gold."

We had 9 possessions inside TB territory. And got 4 FGs. 

Btw...we lose close games. That's the worst part of it. This team doesn't know how to win and it's time it was on better management because the old one just isn't cutting it.

We peaked a few years ago, but we have more talent now. How does that work? How are we not better than we were with less talent? Piss poor management, that's how.

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

People see a trend of suck. We are on the same damnable downward slope we were on last year.

Prove me wrong.

Ah yes, the ol "Prove me wrong trope". I can't think of a better reason to act like a spoiled 2 year old. Oh no, my football team stinks. Let me act like a total idiot. LOL

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Btw...we lose close games. That's the worst part of it. This team doesn't know how to win and it's time it was on better management because the old one just isn't cutting it.

We peaked a few years ago, but we have more talent now. How does that work? How are we not better than we were with less talent? Piss poor management, that's how.

Hey, I agree this year has not gone according to plan. I would say very few people are happy. That is still no reason to act like...well have you read the Huddle lately?

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Nice.

Feel free to go back to your happy ranch, Mr. Superior fan. No need to contaminate you with idiotic posts.

And there it is. Cannot argue that now can I? Rational thought be dammed. One must act like an idiot or be taunted a second time.

Lots of things going wrong this year. But because someone isn't all up in a tizzy, I must be a "Superior fan". LOL

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I'm getting wicked 2006 deja vu with this team.  You look at the roster and the names on it and you're like "damn, this team is loaded".  Then they get on the field and it just kind of doesn't happen.

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Level 1: Panthers suck I'm mad

Level 2: Panthers actually don't suck, cheer up

Level 3: Can't believe people are saying Panthers suck

Level 4 (theoretical): Can't believe people are talking about people who are talking about how the Panthers suck

The problem is, no one is talking about hows. All they are doing is throwing shade. Very few people even trying to figure this out. It is all "Burn this place down" "Suck for draft position" etc.

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'm getting wicked 2006 deja vu with this team.  You look at the roster and the names on it and you're like "damn, this team is loaded".  Then they get on the field and it just kind of doesn't happen.

We had 9 possessions inside TB territory. And came away with 4FGs. We are close, just not close enough. 

I get being upset. Most fans are. It is the amount of trolls that have come out of the woodwork, and the venom they are spewing that is the problem up in here.

Archived