• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints are 1-1...

Cary Kollins

14 hours ago, Seltzer said:

I want Rivera to make the playoffs bc I'm invested in being a Panthers fan and want to see them succeed.

I don't think making the playoffs is a guarantee Rivera is still the coach next year by any stretch.

What's baffling is why a fan would want to see their fan fail.

Nobody knows what the league will look like come Week 17. There has already been a lot of attrition these first 2 weeks.

Who knows what the Panthers will look like at the end of the year.

I honestly just dont understand why someone would waste their time watching and investing in a team just to hope for failure.

Only 1 out 32 teams will win the Super Bowl. Does this team look like a Super Bowl team right now?

Of course not... but things can change dramatically in 4 months. 

Again, everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you think failure is the best option for the team this year, so be it.

Why even log on for the next 4 months though? 

They’re miserable right now. Will be the same people waving their Pom poms if we go on a winning streak and take the South

4 hours ago, TN05 said:

Yeah how dare we want our team to win, so silly of us.

i want the panthers to win but there is logical no path to the superbowl for a team where a qb completes 40% of his passes against the shitty ass bucs secondary. the cardinals with ryan lindley wouldn't be waiting for us in the WC round either, we would be shat on and tossed out the door.

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

i want the panthers to win but there is logical no path to the superbowl for a team where a qb completes 40% of his passes against the shitty ass bucs secondary. the cardinals with ryan lindley wouldn't be waiting for us in the WC round either, we would be shat on and tossed out the door.

2015 broncos had a far shittier situation and won. 

6 hours ago, PanthersNC1984 said:

This! In the NBA, owners don’t fall for this crap. If you are a team who just always happens to make the playoffs but never to the dance, coaches get fired. NFL seems to be that making the playoffs is just good enough to keep dead weight coaches around forever

Just about everyone makes the NBA playoffs. It won't be long until some junior varsity high school team accidentally gets a seed in the West. I mean, nothing really matters in the NBA.

Archived