• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam spotted in Charlotte riding a electric bike

Hotsauce

3 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

No helmet, on his phone, no sign of a boot (other than the uggs he is wearing,  looking like an Ewok from Star Wars. So is he really hurt or?

4231751D-955A-40DB-94C7-5A8BFF9BA6AC.jpeg

I'm hearing that picture is likely from last month when he was in the boot the first time.

2 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Sure looks like he is in the middle of the road, on the phone, on something that isn't street legal with no helmet...

Lol. Do you live in the city? These things ar legal between the big four streets (church, McDowell, 7th, and stonewall). It’s actually a city law. They go less than 24mph and you are not required to wear a helmet, UNLESS you travel outside of those streets. 

Also, if you ride it on the side walk you are not allowed to go over 16mph, 

I have one as well. Ride it in the bike lane on 6th and alll over uptown for lunch, meetings, and meet ups.

2 hours ago, Floppin said:

It's obvious that he's not moving. 

This place gets dumber by the day.

You say he's not moving as if he's just sitting on the bike while it's shut off in a parking lot.

You're right, this place is getting dumber by the day.

43 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Lol. Do you live in the city? These things ar legal between the big four streets (church, McDowell, 7th, and stonewall). It’s actually a city law. They go less than 24mph and you are not required to wear a helmet, UNLESS you travel outside of those streets. 

Also, if you ride it on the side walk you are not allowed to go over 16mph, 

I have one as well. Ride it in the bike lane on 6th and alll over uptown for lunch, meetings, and meet ups.

I have no reason to keep up on scooter laws in uptown so you win. But dude broke his back when someone hit his truck, presumably with proper safety equipment. At least wear a helmet.

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.2266031,-80.8464096,3a,75y,193.54h,34.39t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLi1oY16OqpNiZQ3a4OFX7g!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

You can move around but this gives a pretty good view of the light area in the intersection. I think he is just waiting to cross traffic. He is in the intersection.

1) He is barely in the safe area. If he was travelling East down 3rd prior to this he would be in violation of several laws.

RestrictedFromRidingOnSidewalks_zoomedIn

2) He is using a cell phone while driving which is a $100 fine.

I am a Cam fan so I am not going to report this but still he is no longer my hero.

1 hour ago, Happy Panther said:

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.2266031,-80.8464096,3a,75y,193.54h,34.39t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLi1oY16OqpNiZQ3a4OFX7g!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

You can move around but this gives a pretty good view of the light area in the intersection. I think he is just waiting to cross traffic. He is in the intersection.

1) He is barely in the safe area. If he was travelling East down 3rd prior to this he would be in violation of several laws.

RestrictedFromRidingOnSidewalks_zoomedIn

2) He is using a cell phone while driving which is a $100 fine.

I am a Cam fan so I am not going to report this but still he is no longer my hero.

Talking on the phone while driving is not a crime..... he is stationary and on Tryon. Why are you making something out of nothing?

Archived