• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Will Bradberry follow Fitz into the slot. If not, that could be a problem. 

AZs gameplan attacks some of our question marks. Elliot and Cockrell have to play a lot and play well. And with all the passes and tempo, our DL depth is poor at the wrong time. 

And Chandler Jones against DW is scary. He’s being abused by average players. 

They have to chip Jones. Absolutely. Suggs is still formidable, but Jones worries me more at the SAM spot.

Bradberry typically doesn’t travel into the slot. And I would suspect more zone than man today. Elliott and Cockrell have an opportunity to have an impact today. I don’t like how they’ve kept Elliot in soft zone much of the time in the slot. He’s physical enough to get up there and jam.

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

The Panthers need to run the damn ball.  Arizona is near the bottom of the league in run D.  But I fear this game will come down to our defenses inability to get off the field on 3rd down.  Win those battles and they should win the game handily.  If not, well it's worse than I thought.

...you know what that means....Norv will be throwing al day because...Norv

20 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

What a shame Newton never had the Ravens coach. His numbers would have been outer worldly 

heard Newton is being sat down until he is 100% healthy per Ian rapport and CBS wire

i guarantee you that came from the owner not Rivera 

rivera has ridden Cam’s body into the ground for years 

That could be bad news for both Ron and Marty.

There’s no reason to play cam until he is 100%. 

On my stupid little podcast (and as a guest on other ones), I was making the point about this foot injury being something that could linger. I was stunned that they brought him back so soon. I’m wrong about a lot of crap, but I think this was a pretty obvious call. 

I just hope now they get it right and let him completely work his way back. He’s not 40. A lot of life left in those legs, but no more rushing people back. Got to protect him from himself, too.

13 minutes ago, ellis said:

There’s no reason to play cam until he is 100%. 

On my stupid little podcast (and as a guest on other ones), I was making the point about this foot injury being something that could linger. I was stunned that they brought him back so soon. I’m wrong about a lot of crap, but I think this was a pretty obvious call. 

I just hope now they get it right and let him completely work his way back. He’s not 40. A lot of life left in those legs, but no more rushing people back. Got to protect him from himself, too.

Technically there is if you're trying to protect your job and Allen isn't doing it.

But objectively speaking, no.

Archived