• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sherrod Martin could start

scpanther22

Its going to be a long day for him.

This year, the Panthers' second second-rounder has yet to record a tackle on defense (though he does have three special teams stops), but could be the last line of defense against Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin and company Sunday. That's a tough spot for a guy who lost out on playing time to seventh-rounder Captain Munnerlyn after a quiet training camp

http://www.heraldonline.com/247/story/1712665.html#at

I know we all complained about Gamble not being on Fitz last go round....for some strange reason I wouldn't mind Captain getting some time w/ him. He is by far the most aggressive of the bunch.

Hopefully Martin shows us something to justify his pick....maybe he will show more in his natural spot.

i'm looking forward to it. that is where he should be playing anyway.

i'd like to see what he could do at safety. it's better than having teal there, imo.

at this rate any change i'm going to be happy with. just shows that they are losing some of their inhibition as far as using the younger unproven players.

just a baby step towards moore getting the start *waiting for catdaddy to start going on a tirade about how moore isn't the savior or something*

I know we all complained about Gamble not being on Fitz last go round....for some strange reason I wouldn't mind Captain getting some time w/ him. He is by far the most aggressive of the bunch.

Hopefully Martin shows us something to justify his pick....maybe he will show more in his natural spot.

We don't play man to man, it won't matter who is on him at the line, they will just let him run free in the middle of the field to be picked up by a backer or safety.

Just like last year.

We don't play man to man, it won't matter who is on him at the line, they will just let him run free in the middle of the field to be picked up by a backer or safety.

Just like last year.

not sure you noticed this but they are doing a good bit of man coverage this year. they are mixing it up a good bit.

Just like last year.

New defensive coordinator = small possibility of playing differently.

Archived