• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That's coaching baby

raleigh-panther

the quote on the nfl network just now woodson/dukes/eisen.

On Jake Delhomme 'giving the best chance to win' from Fox 'unbelievable, why is no one else capable, how many interceptions are enough. How could Delhomme gave the team the 'best chance to win.

...'I love Johnny Fox and all, but then, against Buffalo, a team that gave 200 yards the week before running, Fox puts the ball in Jake's hands and throws 45 times, that's coaching Baby'

I love it.

You read the Charlotte sports reporters blogs or articles and no one asks, 'so, against a team that allowed 200 yards rushing last week, why did you chose to throw 45 times with a qb who has +13 turn-overs in 6 games.

the quote on the nfl network just now woodson/dukes/eisen.

On Jake Delhomme 'giving the best chance to win' from Fox 'unbelievable, why is no one else capable, how many interceptions are enough. How could Delhomme gave the team the 'best chance to win.

...'I love Johnny Fox and all, but then, against Buffalo, a team that gave 200 yards the week before running, Fox puts the ball in Jake's hands and throws 45 times, that's coaching Baby'

I love it.

You read the Charlotte sports reporters blogs or articles and no one asks, 'so, against a team that allowed 200 yards rushing last week, why did you chose to throw 45 times with a qb who has +13 turn-overs in 6 games.

It was actually 300 yards rushing they gave up, makes you wonder even more....

Archived