• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This thread has nothing to do with our qb situation. Promise.

1of10Charnatives

Let's talk about something else.

An nee thing else.

I'll throw out a topic and let's mull it over or not, as long as we don't mention the qb situation. If you do I will stab you in the eye with a fork.

Twice.

How do you guys think the switch to using a 3-4 at times is going?  Are they using it not enough, just right, or too much? Do you think it's part of why the D is doing better or is that just better play overall? 

Also should I call this random phone number that showed up in my phone with the name Erin on it after things got a little hazy watching the game at the pub?

1 minute ago, bigdavis said:

I say "no."

With your luck, it was probably a guy named Aaron. with a faulty spell-checker on your end.

The OP does not state an assumed gender for "Erin". Assuming he's in the south, "Erin" could totally be a guys name anyhow ;)

Just now, bigdavis said:

I say "no."

With your luck, it was probably a guy named Aaron. with a faulty spell-checker on your end.

It is scary how much you seem to know about my luck. But I have a backup plan. If a dude answers, I'll assume he was also a little intoxicated and remind him how he promised to help fix the privacy fence in my backyard next weekend in exchange for pizza and beer. Win win. I'm just more worried that Erin looks like Aaron, cause I don't have a contingency for that other than to tell her I'm bigdavis.

Archived