• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Kia have another kid

JawnyBlaze

9 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Just peeked at the Facebook comments, curiosity got the better of me. It’s about as bad as you’d expect. Haven’t seen such an antiquated word like “wedlock” used so much in a long ass time lol.  

This is what happens when you teach grandpa to use the interwebs. He might be on it, but in his mind it’s still 1939 and what the world needs to fix itself is just a few of his opinions on human behavior that were cutting edge back when leeches were the new thing in medical technology.

9 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Just peeked at the Facebook comments, curiosity got the better of me. It’s about as bad as you’d expect. Haven’t seen such an antiquated word like “wedlock” used so much in a long ass time lol.  

try not to do that again.    

14 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Try this new thing called google, or if you're more old school use AskJeeves

facebook is bad for your mental health.  it was a comment about folks getting upset by trolls on a propaganda site.  i quit participating 6 or 7 years ago when correcting the fake einstein quotes became a full time job. seeing what russian propaganda did to some of my acquaintances in the last election cycle, reading about the selling of data, and what's happening there again with political stuff has made me positive what an awful influence it is in peoples lives

Pro Athletes are notorious for being broke after their playing days are done.....especially NFL players..........Cam will have bills he better be planning on managing after his playing days are over................

Most are broke within 6 years...................good luck.

30 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Pro Athletes are notorious for being broke after their playing days are done.....especially NFL players..........Cam will have bills he better be planning on managing after his playing days are over................

Most are broke within 6 years...................good luck.

There is some truth to what you say, lots of pro athletes are broke within a few years, but then most don't make franchise qb money that adds up to not just millions but tens of millions maybe even a hundred over the course of their career. It's a little harder to blow that money out. Possible, but takes more actual effort of being foolish because those guys can guy buy all their toys, blow money at the strip club like crazy, and still have millions in the bank.

I think Cam will probably be alright, but since I don't know him personally, who knows?

How did Cam having another child regress to Cam's gonna be broke when he stops getting NFL checks?

In my humble opinion, those young men that go broke didn't have strong father figures in their lives before they got rich overnight. I hope I don't come off sounding misogynistic, but fathers generally teach fiscal responsibility to sons. Of course not in ALL cases, but generally speaking. 

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

There is some truth to what you say, lots of pro athletes are broke within a few years, but then most don't make franchise qb money that adds up to not just millions but tens of millions maybe even a hundred over the course of their career. It's a little harder to blow that money out. Possible, but takes more actual effort of being foolish because those guys can guy buy all their toys, blow money at the strip club like crazy, and still have millions in the bank.

I think Cam will probably be alright, but since I don't know him personally, who knows?

What year did you graduate from duke?

Archived