• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints are gonna win the NFC South its seriously over

4 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

There is a certain player in Denver I think that could turn the tables. Everybody in the organization including the fans is too scared to make a major splash to win a SB. Cam for Von and a 1st and lets get to Miami... 2015 Broncos didn't need a qb with the defense they had, if we added Von, we could be scary defensively. Boy how I'd love to see Brees on his ass in that dome... But were gonna keep one qb on the sideline and pull a Kemba instead! 

LMAO, you can’t be serious. If that scenario was even slightly possible in happening, y’all would be giving up the 1st rounder, not Denver. 

5 hours ago, Icege said:

Are we about to start getting mad at winning "meaningless games" that "cost us draft position" again? :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

Think about this- That trade UP for Greg Little wouldnt be needed.....

I did the math its was an mid-round 2 for that win, not worth.  

32 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

LMAO, you can’t be serious. If that scenario was even slightly possible in happening, y’all would be giving up the 1st rounder, not Denver. 

If only we had unlimited salary cap like the Saints to where we don't need to make trades... Never seen how a damn team with negative 20 million in January signs 100 million dollar extensions 1-2 months later. 

41 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

QBs cost more then ends. We will see, Von ain't able to win by himself. They've already been considering trading him.

They do cost more than pass rushers, however no team is going to trade an elite pass rusher coming off a 14.5 sack season and has had 10+ sacks every year in his previous 8 seasons with the exception of one where he missed 7 games AND a 1st round pick for a QB with a busted throwing shoulder and a surgically repaired foot.

Turn off the PlayStation or Xbox.

40 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

If only we had unlimited salary cap like the Saints to where we don't need to make trades... Never seen how a damn team with negative 20 million in January signs 100 million dollar extensions 1-2 months later. 

I’m sorry our GM knows how to structure contracts and knows how to manipulate the cap? 

If you mad, say you mad.

15 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

They do cost more than pass rushers, however no team is going to trade an elite pass rusher coming off a 14.5 sack season and has had 10+ sacks every year in his previous 8 seasons with the exception of one where he missed 7 games AND a 1st round pick for a QB with a busted throwing shoulder and a surgically repaired foot.

Turn off the PlayStation or Xbox.

I’m sorry our GM knows how to structure contracts and knows how to manipulate the cap? 

If you mad, say you mad.

Hey ask the Rams how good they are LMAO!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Everfrost said:

Saint are good. Anything can happen, hell i have seen teams that looked unstoppable around this time of year only to miss out on the playoffs. 

Cheers to that. I remember one like that last year, then they went up to Pittsburgh on Thursday night...

:Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

19 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Hey ask the Rams how good they are LMAO!!!!!

What in the world are you jabbering about? We're talking about what the Broncos would be willing to give up in a trade for Von Miller, not the Rams. Pay attention and keep up with the conversation before quoting me or remain quiet while the adults are talking.

:eyeroll:

17 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Cheers to that. I remember one like that last year, then they went up to Pittsburgh on Thursday night...

:Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

What in the world are you jabbering about? We're talking about what the Broncos would be willing to give up in a trade for Von Miller, not the Rams. Pay attention and keep up with the conversation before quoting me or remain quiet while the adults are talking.

:eyeroll:

Somebody is still cryingmoved to tears crying GIF

It's ok son daddy will take care of u!

9 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Somebody is still cryingmoved to tears crying GIF

It's ok son daddy will take care of u!

The only person crying here is the person I just quoted in this post. Stay on topic if you want to have a discussion, not randomly quote people and start talking about something entirely different.

And Jesus Christ, you can't even format a post right. I see why no one else on this board likes you. LOLOLOL.

Archived