• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HBO's Watchmen

Dex

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:10 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

I've found that if the first episode of a show doesn't interest me, it only gets worse from there.

it's one of the best shows of the year without question

If you're even remotely a fan of sci-fi it's required viewing. The way the show has continued the original Watchmen comic while also hitting on extremely relevant themes of today is amazing. The only way any of it makes sense is to at least read a recap of the original comic, as the comic is canon for the show.

The Mandalorian himself Pedro Pascal put it best in a tweet: "The only way I know how to describe Watchmen is that it feels better than I even deserve it to be."

On 12/8/2019 at 10:00 PM, CarolinaNCSU said:

Reactionary, but that may have been one of the best episodes of TV I've ever seen. 

If you loved that episode, and you haven't watched The Leftovers, give that show a go.   Same guys did it.    Such great storytellers.

I was thinking about this show today and how much ground they have covered in just 8 episodes.    So much character development and back story etc.    Refreshing to be honest.

4 hours ago, Zaximus said:

If you loved that episode, and you haven't watched The Leftovers, give that show a go.   Same guys did it.    Such great storytellers.

I was thinking about this show today and how much ground they have covered in just 8 episodes.    So much character development and back story etc.    Refreshing to be honest.

Love The Leftovers. I recommend it to people, don't really know how to summarize it, and basically just say it will change you and how you watch shows. 

Archived