• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Game Thread

Shocker

52 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Like I said this will be a fun season to watch young talent development.. Record doesn't matter as long as we're getting a better picture of what we have now in the young guys. 

This is the truth right here. More excited than I have been in a while. I did predict 22 wins and that would be fine for a young team. Develop the young guys. 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:29 PM, OldNorthPowell said:

We need a big man who can play defense and then this team would be able to build something even better. Hopefully they address it this offseason. It is going to be a fun season. However, many losses will happen. It happens with youth. Berrego did a good job coaching tonight. 

Big Kat just rubber stamped that.. 

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Graham is lightin it up this season. We can say bye to a top5 lottery pick

Still very early and a lot can happen either way, but I’d rather have guys like PJ and Graham emerge than get a top pick. These guys are also showing that Kup can draft good players outside of the lottery. Fine by me if we never get a top pick but can succeed this way. 

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Damn...shooting is terrible tonight, we could be in this otherwise.  Youngins look pretty good, especially Martin.

Have to say it Monk just isnt a good NBA player.  Pretty sad how little he has progressed 

Monk is a major disappointment. Good thing we hit on Miles and PJ; the two that not very much fans liked. 

Archived