• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ONE Positive Takeaway From All This........

Castavar

1 minute ago, philit99 said:

Ron for some reason dials up something for Rogers and Company. Granted they have a new coach so you may be right, I just don’t fear them.

Except that time the Packers destroyed the Panthers 38-17 at Lambeau in 2014

7 minutes ago, hepcat said:

If this team lost because of the offense alone, we’d have hope because Cam would be coming back eventually. But it was truly the defense getting sexually abused all game that leads to the pessimism. The same thing happened last season as we all know. Did this game break the Panthers again? Time will tell.

:crying:

But yeah that sh*t was bad. We always have one of those defensive games a year where it looks like we can't stop a high school team. Steelers last year, Saints Monday Night game the year before that, 49ers today. If this defense and Ron have ANY pride at all, then hopefully they actually use this ass whooping as a lesson and adjust accordingly for the rest of the season. That's all I got for that side. It does seem like every year our "vaunted" defense always gets exposed in a big game.

Just now, PantherBoy95 said:

The one obvious that makes this worse is that it's another conference loss.

Yep. Definitely not good, especially when the NFC wildcard race is so damn close. That dumb Bucs loss really fugged us hard. Dumbass Ron and Norv running a wildcat on 4th and 1 :mad:

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Except that time the Packers destroyed the Panthers 38-17 at Lambeau in 2014

I must have forgotten that one, I am getting old. I really couldn’t remember that last time we lost to Green Bay. That was or 7-8-1 conference champion team.

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

But yeah that sh*t was bad. We always have one of those defensive games a year where it looks like we can't stop a high school team. Steelers last year, Saints Monday Night game the year before that, 49ers today. If this defense and Ron have ANY pride at all, then hopefully they actually use this ass whooping as a lesson and adjust accordingly for the rest of the season. That's all I got for that side. It does seem like every year our "vaunted" defense always gets exposed in a big game.

If Ron has learned anything from last seasons ass raping by the Steelers, he will watch every minute of this tape and fix them problems. He won’t go fishing until the offseason and will keep grinding until the season is over to save his job. But I have a feeling we will coast to an 8-8 season while Ron ponders his next funny mid week press conference t-shirt.

10 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I'm not sure it's as simple as that.  I truly believe we're more than a few players in this 3-4 scheme to be dominant.  Our "vaunted" defense hasn't been all that good for a few years now.  Sure we may lead the league in sacks but what does that matter when you're giving up 26+ a game?

18 minutes ago, Forty-Eight said:

Why we are not beating Tennessee:

1. Tennessee got a top8 defense

2. Our run d suck and we welcome Derrick Henry in

3. We suck at home

We’re a better team than the Titans and we’re at home. No excuses. Especially if Cam plays because if he plays he damn sure better be the Cam we all know and love or else don’t bring him back. 

12 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

We’re a better team than the Titans and we’re at home. No excuses. Especially if Cam plays because if he plays he damn sure better be the Cam we all know and love or else don’t bring him back. 

True but today you could argue and make a real case that we were a better team on paper than SF with both starting OTs inactive. How did it turn out for us? In the NFL, it’s all about coaching than who you got on the roster. 

Archived