• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As I was Flying to Vagas last Sunday.

Snake

Did you see the other games? Basically the same. We tried passing it early and of course Jake played like the other games, too obvious always looking for smith, getting 3 INT. And as usual, by the time Fox realized we trailed too far from the run game it was too late. Nothing really has changed, just like Fox likes it. Unfortunately that is also the problem.

Our defense played really well especially our secondary. Also E Brown came back and made an impact. Kasay missed two field goals which sucked bad but didn't throw us out of the game, Jake's INTs did that, as usual.

Jake just had a bad game.

Jake for 2010!

Jake could take a year off. Get some rest. Play with the horses. Think about what to do with his rather large retirement check. He could take a year off and see if NO will need a backup for Breezee.

I really hope Jake can make everything right again in AZ. If not I hope it doesn't get too ugly.

Jake could start against the Cardinals and if the game begins to get out of hand he could grab his elbow and walk off the field. Fox would be off the hook to pull Jake out of the game, Jake would be out, the other QBs would get some game time and Fox would have his excuse for a piss poor season of not having his best QB available.

Next year Jake could say that his arm is still hurting, Fox could give the old "day to day" for a few weeks then put him on IR. Jake still gets paid, Fox has his excuse and they have another 1st round pick to trade for a another career back up QB to bring in as the starter in 2011.

Jake could start against the Cardinals and if the game begins to get out of hand he could grab his elbow and walk off the field. Fox would be off the hook to pull Jake out of the game, Jake would be out, the other QBs would get some game time and Fox would have his excuse for a piss poor season of not having his best QB available.

Next year Jake could say that his arm is still hurting, Fox could give the old "day to day" for a few weeks then put him on IR. Jake still gets paid, Fox has his excuse and they have another 1st round pick to trade for a another career back up QB to bring in as the starter in 2011.

That is a great idea. We would be very fortunate if this could play out,but i'm not holding my breath.:rolleyes5:

Where is Vagas?

Sounds like a really feminine Scottish town, if you ask me.

Its a mystical place where the Panthers never lose. The sad part is they lost last week:eek:

Yea I was running on -3 hr sleep at the time of my post.

Archived