• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A. Rodgers, Intentional grounding and general other bs

Matt62881

45 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

On the 17 catch if that had been Bradberry it would have been incomplete...hell Bradberry might have been the difference in the game. Yea both our lines were bad but we could have won regardless, like i said in another post if GB doesnt improve and we dont improve neither of us are gonna go far in the post season. However if we improve i think we can run the table...the saints lost to the falcons and we are 2 games back, fix our run D and its on.

I agree 100, I don't have a ton of faith in Ron making that happen but I still got hope. 

1 hour ago, cardiackat88. said:

Too bad Peppers wasn't playing, he might have knocked him into another dimension again close to the sidelines.

I mean really if your gonna get flagged anyway and have to see his poo eating grin id likento see him blown up al la Thomas Davis style....man i miss him.

13 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

KA got his face mask grabbed and twisted side ways.  Never called was it?

Saw it, did not get called.  honestly i see both sides getting away with stuff not getting called from time to time.  I just hate it when it is potentially a BIG game/outcome changer when not called or is called but shouldn't be.  That roughing the passer on Rodgers is good example I believe prevented us from getting points on the board which I would like to believe we could have scored a TD with short field and then this whole 4th quarter fiasco, maybe just needed a field goal to knock us over the top as time expired in Greenbay.  Wishful thinking.

25 minutes ago, trueblade said:

KA's not old enough to get that call....

Im sorry usually i dont blame the refs for a loss but this was not just because our run Defense. Jerome Boger has a horrible crew that changed the momentum of the game multiple times. KA continues to get better and had one of his best gsmes, we played far from perfect but plenty to win this game if not for BS. I swear also people look at it as skill when players like rodgers and brees ground the ball to avoid a sack...theres a reason we, the sack leaders of the NFL lacking a gsme had a hard time getting him and a reason normal qbs dont ground the ball with with a DL men in their face. Its utter BS!

Archived