• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who gets it?

Harbingers

Who gets the axe?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the axe?

• Ron Rivera
    • Marty Hurney
    • Eric Washington

3 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Doubt anyone gets anything until it’s statistically official that we are out of the playoff hunt.

9.999999/10 times I’d agree with that but I have a feeling Tepper is going to make it a move. We got basically shut out at home. Those empty seats are not going to sit well, the stadium was basically empty with a quarter to go. 

I wouldn’t be so sure. I was at the game. Putting up zero points against a 2-7 division rival at home is the kind of thing that gets people fired. Fans at the game were not happy and when I left with a few mins left in the third plenty of folks were leaving with me.

Know why owners hate shitty performances at home more than anything? Cause it tanks concession revenue.

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

9.999999/10 times I’d agree with that but I have a feeling Tepper is going to make it a move. We got basically shut out at home. Those empty seats are not going to sit well, the stadium was basically empty with a quarter to go. 

Well, the team in general has been fairly mediocre for over a season now coupled with the fact that most “fans” in Charlotte are casual fans at most. It shouldn’t be shocking that we have an empty house, especially when they pour out in the last quarter of the game when we are down by over three scores. 

Archived