• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Huddle Dead Horses

kungfoodude

2 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Luckiest SOB ever.  

I think this far in his career it's probably time to retire that. People also said he wouldn't be poo without Lynch and the Legion of Boom, which has also been completely untrue. Like it or not(same way we feel about Brady, Brees, Ryan, etc) he is actually an elite QB.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I think this far in his career it's probably time to retire that. People also said he wouldn't be poo without Lynch and the Legion of Boom, which has also been completely untrue. Like it or not(same way we feel about Brady, Brees, Ryan, etc) he is actually an elite QB.

Nope just lucky

Let's see what I can remember.

- Demanding for a safety early in the draft every single year and never getting one. Still remember wanting Michael Griffin so bad and we ended up getting him at the end of his career.

- BDJS (Blind Delhomme Jock Sniffers) vs Chris Weinke. The height was arguing that Weinke getting 34/61 423 Yards 1TD 3INT in a 27-13 loss was "not bad".

- The immense obsession about getting Bill Cowher to where a potential sighting at the Charlotte airport caused chaos.

- John Kasay costs us the Super Bowl. 

2 minutes ago, outlaw4 said:

Let's see what I can remember.

- Demanding for a safety early in the draft every single year and never getting one. Still remember wanting Michael Griffin so bad and we ended up getting him at the end of his career.

- BDJS (Blind Delhomme Jock Sniffers) vs Chris Weinke. The height was arguing that Weinke getting 34/61 423 Yards 1TD 3INT in a 27-13 loss was "not bad".

- The immense obsession about getting Bill Cowher to where a potential sighting at the Charlotte airport caused chaos.

- John Kasay costs us the Super Bowl. 

I'm still beating this horse.  It's what will keep him from the ring of honor

Archived