• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Huddle Dead Horses

kungfoodude

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Gettleman vs. Hurney is probably my favorite. It's hilarious to see people so entrenched over such mediocre to bad GM's.

Ain't that the truth. Hurney came back for a second try and has largely looked like he did on his first go round. Shocker. Meanwhile, the Giants are still terribad under Gettleman and he very well could be fired at the end of the season.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Ain't that the truth. Hurney came back for a second try and has largely looked like he did on his first go round. Shocker. Meanwhile, the Giants are still terribad under Gettleman and he very well could be fired at the end of the season.

I have never seen such a disassembly like Gettleman pulled in NY. You'd swear he was a Redskins, Eagles or Cowboys fan secretly.

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I have never seen such a disassembly like Gettleman pulled in NY. You'd swear he was a Redskins, Eagles or Cowboys fan secretly.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Daniel Jones if Gettleman is canned. He's shown enough to have some trade value, but I don't know that he's shown enough that a new GM would want to hitch his wagon to him when he's holding a top 5 draft pick.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Daniel Jones if Gettleman is canned. He's shown enough to have some trade value, but I don't know that he's shown enough that a new GM would want to hitch his wagon to him when he's holding a top 5 draft pick.

FiveThirtyEight did an article on him recently basically not being able to read a zone defense. How the hell did that get past the scouts???

Archived