• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera Signs 5 Year Deal With Washington

bobsfoodbasics

8 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Y’all love attacking the intelligence of others, and calling folk dumb, stupid, and whatnot 

Ron is not a general.  He is a drill sarge who thinks the way we do things here is brute force and discipline.  You don’t wear a tie?  You are benched.  Run it up the gut.  Brute force doesn’t work?  Use more brute force because there is no other plan.

23 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

Good for Rivera. He did some fantastic work during his time here in Carolina. Congrats to him. His time was definitely up in Carolina. Redskins finally have a good HC and he will help build a fantastic defense there with who they already have there.

Now, it’s actually pretty hilarious to see Panthers fans joke about Rivera and the Redskins. We are in a much worse situation right now in Carolina than Washington. From not knowing the direction of this team under Tepper, not knowing who our QB is, who will be the next HC and still having Hurney run this team. Panthers fans can laugh all y’all want. From what I know and that’s very little, but seems like no one even want this Panthers HC job. 

Fantastic defense, yeah that's exactly what went through my mind when Rivera was hired here. I'm still fuging waiting...

Archived