• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Herbert

Snake

8 minutes ago, cmichd said:

If Tua is not coming out he will not be on the board at 7.  The way it was shaking out 1 Burrow to Cleveland 5 Hebert to Miami and 7 would be Tua to Chargers....Miami and Chargers could flop on who they drafted.  They were saying on the Michigan and Alabama game Tua won't be throwing to April so it would be better for him to return to school and look at next year as the #1

Weird Cincy has number 1 not Cleveland 

4 minutes ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

Slightly off topic, but if he is there in the 2nd round, we probably should go ahead and pull the trigger on Tyler Biadasz, center out of Wisconsin.  Keep an eye on him.

Scared he'll go in the 1st honestly (seems there's always a C who does), but if he's there in the 2nd run to the podium. Give me all the OL from Big Ten schools you can. 

8 minutes ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

Slightly off topic, but if he is there in the 2nd round, we probably should go ahead and pull the trigger on Tyler Biadasz, center out of Wisconsin.  Keep an eye on him.

I repeated this before I read the thread--good point

Personally, I think he needs the right coach.  He has the tools--as did Jamarcus Russell and (way back) Ryan Leaf.

He needs to be brought along slowly, like Rodgers---and you might have something.  The problem with that is most teams need help NOW.  On the bench, the fans scream for the rookie---and he is not ready, nor is the team.  I see him going to the LAC.

15 minutes ago, cmichd said:

If Tua is not coming out he will not be on the board at 7.  The way it was shaking out 1 Burrow to Cleveland 5 Hebert to Miami and 7 would be Tua to Chargers....Miami and Chargers could flop on who they drafted.  They were saying on the Michigan and Alabama game Tua won't be throwing to April so it would be better for him to return to school and look at next year as the #1

I will keep this just to make fun of you when the draft happens. 

Archived